|Educational qualification||M Com, B.Ed|
|Date of Entry in service||07/10/2014|
|Website/Blog (if any)|
Research Projects, funding etc.
|Doing Ph.D in Pondicherry University|
Books/Chapter in books
|Books/Chapter in books Articles :
1. Changing Role of Development Financial Institutions In Indian Financial Sector.’ International Journal of Management Research and ReviewISSN 2658-2665, 3(3),No.19,
2. ‘A Critical Evaluation Of The Contributions Made By The Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises In Indian Economy’. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research ISSN 2277- 3622, Vol.2, No. 7, July (2013)
3. An Evaluation Of Asset Liability Management Of indian Scheduled Commercial Banks: A Canonical Correlation Analysis. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research ISSN 2277- 3622 Vol.2, No. 10, October (2013). Online available at www.indianresearchjournals.com
4. Financial Performance and Employee Efficiency: A Comparative Study of Indian Banks. Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume : 4 | Issue : 5 | May 2014 | ISSN - 2249-555X
5. Financial Calibration of Indian Banks during Pre and Post Crisis Period: A Study Based on CAMEL Framework, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management No. 8, August 2014, pp. 69-81. ISSN 2249-7307
|Seminar attended||Seminar attended:10
Seminar Paper Presented : 4
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized||1. National workshop on ‘Cyber Crimes And Cyber Security In Banks’ at Pondicherry University.
2. FDP on ‘Application of Econometrics for Management Research’ at IIIT Gwalior.
3. Three Days workshop on “R” Package at Pondicherry University