|Name||Abdul Salam. C|
|Educational qualification||MA, PGDELT|
|Date of Entry in service||08-10-2015|
|Website/Blog (if any)|
|Teaching area||English Language and Literature|
Research Projects, funding etc.
Books/Chapter in books
|1. Co-authored ‘English 1’( ISBN 978-938O831-X-X) of SDCE, Daravidian University, Andhra Pradhesh
2. ‘Reflections on the Foibles of Indian Education System in Chetan’s Five Point Someone’ in Reflections of English Language and Literature ( ISBN978-93-5235-539-6) published by ELT@I, Tirupati
1. ‘Revolt, Freedom and Passion : an Existential Revisit to the Legend of Naranathu Bhranthan’ in IJAR (Volume 3 Number 1 December 2013, ISBN 2278-7275 )
2. ‘Redefining Evaluation in line with Changes in ELT Scenario’ in IJAR (Volume 5 Issue 1 February 2015, ISBN 2278-7275)
3. 'Ecoconsciousness in Kiran Desai’s Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard’ in The Philosopher (Volume 1 Number 3 January June 2015, ISBN 2319-8311)
4. ‘Reading Subaltern Histories in Literature with Reference to Selected Works of Vaikom Muhammad Basheer’ in IJIRAS (Volume 2 Issue 4 April 2015, ISSN 2394-4404)
|Seminar attended||1. ‘An Existential Reading of the Myth of Naranathu Bhranthan’ at the at the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Recontextualisation of Mythos in Contemporary Art and Literature” Organized by the Dept. of English, PSMO Coleege, Tirurangadi on 19 and 20 February 2014
2. ‘Redefining Evaluation in line with Changes in ELT Scenario’ at the UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar on “Major Issues and Scenarios in Learning and Teaching English” held at RUAC, Farook College PO, Kozhikode on 24 February 2015
3. ‘Academic Scenarios in the Contemporary Indian English Campus Novels at the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Everyday Life in the Indian English Novels of the New Millenium” organized by the Dept. of English, SSUS, Tirur on 23 and 24 March 2015
4. ‘Historiography and the Questions of Subalternity: A Literary Perspective’ at the at the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “ Trends and Perspectives in South Indian Historiography’ organized by the Dept. of History, DU, kuppam on 1 and 2 April 2015
5. ‘Man as Part of Nature: An Eco-critical Reading of Kiran Desai’s Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard’ at the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Trends and Themes in Contemporary Indian Novel in English” organized by the Dept. of English, Central University of Taml Nadu on 3 and 4 April 2015.
6. APSCHE and UGC Sponsored International Seminar on “Teaching Literatures in English for Cross-cultural Communications” at Dravidian University, Kuppam on 8-10 August 2011.
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized|
|Non-academic positions|| 1. Assistant Coordinator, Add-on Course, PSMO College, 2015-16
2. Assistant Cordinator , Newsletter, PSMO College, 2015-16