|Name||Dr. Sreesha CH|
|Educational qualification||M Com, PhD, Diploma in Commercial Practice, B.Ed|
|Date of Entry in service||21/10/2010|
|Website/Blog (if any)|
|Teaching area||Quantitative Technique, Management Science & Research Methodology|
Research Projects, funding etc.
Books/Chapter in books
|1. Bancassurance: A case of SBI Life Insurance, “Southern Economist”, May1, 2010, pp 21-23 ISSN – 0038-4046
2. Exploring customers’ preference for bancassurance products: An Empirical Analysis, “Pravartak” Vol. V, Issue 3, October-March 2011. PP 47-54
3. Financial Performance of Banks in Bancassurance: A study with special reference to State Bank of India , “ Indian Journal of Finance” , July 2011. Pp10-17 ISSN- 0973-8711.
4. A study on Awareness Level of Bancassurance Policy Holders Towards the Attributes of bancassurance products , “ Indian Journal of Scholarly Research” Vol.3, Issue 2, Feb 2014, pp-1-3 ,ISSN 2278-8271
5. A study on Bank Employees Perception Regarding Bancassurance- A study with special reference to SBI and ICICI, “Asian Academic Journal of Social Science & Humanities”, Vol.1, Issue 21, March 2014, pp- 391-403, ISSN- 2278-859X
6. Efficiency Gains of Bancassurance-Insurance Companies Perspective “International Journal of Research” Vol 1, Issue-4, May 2014 pp 420-433 , ISSN 2348-6848
7. Bancassurance- The Insurance Companies Perspective: A study with Special Reference to Public and Private Sector Insurance Companies in India “ International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research” Vol.3(6), June 2014, pp-24-32, ISSN 2277-3622.
8. Accessibility of Innovative Banking Products and Service Quality in Banking Sector, “International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research” Vol.4(6) , June 2014, pp- 35-46. ISSN- 2249-8826.
9. A study On the effect of Bank Size and Operational Efficiency on Performance of Banks, “International Journal of Research” Vol-1, Issue 6, July 2014, pp274-286, ISSN 2348-6848.
10. Performance Measurement of State Bank of India- A Service Profit Chain Approach, “International Journal of Applied Research and Studies”, Vol.3, Issue 7, July 2014, pp-1-8, ISSN 2278-9480
11. Performance Evaluation of Bancassurance: A study with Special Reference to ICICI Bank, “Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Management Review”, Vol.3(8), August 2014, pp-40-45, ISSN-2319-2836
12. An study on Green Banking Initiatives of Selected Public and Private Sector Banks In India, “International Journal Of Research, Vol.1, Issue 7, August 2014, 807-814, ISSN-2348-6848.
13. Efficiency of Bancassurance Channels- An evaluation of the performance of public sector banks in India, “International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development” 2015 2(2) PP. 495-498, E-ISSN: 2349-4182
journal,Proceedings Books/Chapter in books : 1. Bancassurance in India : A case study of State Bank of India
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized||Organized a Two Day National Seminar as a Co-coordinator|
|Non-academic positions||Member, College discipline committee|