|Designation||Associate Professor and Head|
|Contact No.||9895094219, 0494 - 2461025|
|Educational qualification||M.Com, M.Phil, M.B.A, CA(Inter), CIC, PGDCA, Certificate in General English Programme (British Council)|
|Date of Entry in service||07/10/1994|
|Website/Blog (if any)||https://mustafapsmo.wordpress.com|
|Teaching area||Income Tax, General Informatics, Management, MIS & IT For Business|
Research Projects, funding etc.
|Problems and Prospects of ERP Implementation in Small and Mid Sized Public Enterprises in Kerala” Under the guidance of Dr. C. Yakoob|
Books/Chapter in books
1. Published a book entitled “Indirect Tax” (Publisher: Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India) Co-author: Dr. Yakoob . C, ISBN 81-272-2661-0
2. Published a research article on “An Introduction to Statistical Packages for Social Science Research (SPSS)” in Research Scholar Journal, December 2013, Volume III No. IV - B , ISSN 2249-6696
3. Published a research article on “An Introduction to Statistical Packages for Social Science Research (SPSS)” in Research Nubula Journal, April 2012, Volume I No. I - B , ISSN 2277-8071
|Seminar attended||4. Paper presented entitled “Role of ICT in Small Scale Entrepreneurship “at UGC sponsored National Seminar on Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Development & Management at Thunchan Memorial Govt. College, Tirur on 12th and 13th March 2015
5. Paper presented at National Seminar on Impact of Inflation on Banking sector in Kerala at Govt. Arts & Science College, Kozhikkode on 9th December 2014 sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education
6. Paper presented entitled on “Hedging Through Financial Swaps” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at PSMO College Tirurangadi,
International Seminar attended:
1. Attended an International Workshop on Credit Control/ Invoice Management/ Debt Recovery Techniques held on March 2007 at Metropolitan Palace Dubai, UAE.
National Seminars attended:
1. Participated a Post Graduate Commerce Symposium on “Entrepreneurship and small scale units” held on February 1991 at Loyola College Madras
2. Participated in the “Peoples IT Movement” aims at imparting technical knowledge to common people held on September 2001 at PSMO College
3. Participated in the3 Day UGC Sponsored Camp on “Leadership & Personality Development Camp” held on 10 to 12 February 2012 at PSMO College
4. Participated UGC sponsored Six Days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science from 20-03-2013 to 26-03-2013 Organised by the UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Calicut.
5. Participated in the 2 Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Educational Preference & Uncertainty” held on 7th and 8th January 2016 at PSMO College
1. Participated in the 2 Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Financial Sector Convergence Model” held on 9th and 10th December 2015 at PSMO College
Paper presented entitled “ Hedging through financial Swaps” at UGC sponsored National Seminar on Financial Engineering – Its Impact on Indian Financial System at PSMO College, Tirurangadi on 8th and 9th October 2014
7. 2. Paper presented entitled “Financial Derivatives, Swaps – An Overview” at National Seminar on Financial & Commodity Derivatives in India – trends & Issues at Thunchan Memorial Govt. College, Tirur on 9th and 10th October 2014 sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education
9. 3. Paper presented entitled “An Introductory study on SPSS & Other Statistical Analysis Software Packages” at National Seminar cum two day workshop on Research methods and Statistical Packages in Social Sciences at Govt. College, Malappuram on 18th and 19th September 2014 sponsored by Directorate of Collegiate Education
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized||1. Organised 3 Day Workshop Programme in “ General Informatics” on 15th -17th September2011, sponsored by KSHEC
2. Coordinated a 2 Day National Seminar on “Informatics & E-Commerce Dimensions and Trends” held on July 4th &5th 2013,sponsored by UGC
3. Organised One Day EDP workshop and a face to face interaction with entrepreneurs on 7th March 2014
4. Coordinated a 3 Day Workshop on “ICT AWARENESS Programme Information Technology” for teachers on 25th -27th January 2012, sponsored by KSWDC.
5. Coordinated a 3 Day Workshop on “ICT AWARENESS Programme Information Technology” for Girls students on 28th -30th January 2012, sponsored by KSWDC.
6. Acted as a Chief Faculty Coordinator in the 2 Day Championship on “National Robotic Championship” held at PSMO COLLEGE in March 2013, sponsored by IIT Bombay and ARK Technologies.
|Academic positions||:1. Member of Board of Studies, Eco-Tourism, University of Calicut.
2. Member of Board of M.Com IT Practicals, University of Calicut.
3. Member of Board of M.Com Projects and Viva, University of Calicut.
4. Present Chief Superintendent of Examinations of PSMO College Centre of Calicut University
5. Assistant Coordinator of IGNOU Study Centre 1409
6. Acted as Director and Secretary of the PSMO College Cooperative Society
7. Acted as NSS Programme Officer for Unit No.74 of Calicut University.
8. Acted as Director of the UGC Network Resource Centre of PSMO College.
|Non-academic positions||1. District Vice President of KPCTA
2. Vice President of SMART Educational Trust Tirurangadi
3. Acted as Supervisor of Socio Economic Caste Census 2011.
|Countries visited||UAE, KSA, BAHRAIN, and SULTANIATE OF OMAN|