|Name||Munavver Azeem Mullappally|
|Contact No.||9048676459, 0483-2706957|
|Educational qualification||M Com,B.Ed|
|Date of Entry in service||07/10/2014|
|Website/Blog (if any)|
|Teaching area||Research Methedology, Financial Accounting, IT For Business|
Research Projects, funding etc.
|Pursuing research on "Impact of MGNREGS on Inclusive Growth-A critical study with Special reference to Kerala” Under the guidance of Dr. PV BASHEER AHAMMED|
Books/Chapter in books
|1. POSEIDON Journal of Commerce , Management and Social Science. ISSN 2319- 6238 entitled “Financial Inclusion through ICTs: recent Paradigm”, Vol, 2 No, 2 December 2013 PP110-116
2. Sai Om Publication ,Sai Om Journal of commerce & Management A peer Reviewed Journal ISSN 2347- 7571 entitled “ Kerala Model Responsible TOURISM – An Evaluation“ Volume 1, Issue 6, June 2014, PP 18-
3. SAJMMR South Asian Journal of Marketing & management Research A Double Blinded Refereed & Reviewed International Journal, ISSN 2249- 877X, entitled “ Women Empowerment Through MGNREGs – Special Reference to Malappuram District , Kerala. “ Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2014.
4. Southern Economist, ISSN 0038-4046, entitled “ A Study on Consumer Behaviour of Counterfeit Goods“ Volume 53 Number 8 August 15, 2014, PP 35-38.
5. Southern Economist, ISSN 0038-4046, entitled “ Financial Inclusion a Case Study of MGNREGS in Malappuram District“ Volume 53 Number 4 June 15, 2014, PP 30-34.
6. EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review Monthly Peer Reviewed & Indexed International Journal, entitled “ Impact of Brand Extension on Marketing of Daily Toilet Soaps with Special Reference Tirurangadi,” ISSN 2347-9671, Impact Factor 0.998, Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2015,
7. Global Research Review Peer Refereed Bi- annual Research Journal, ISSN 2250-2521, entitled “A Study on Popularity of Online Banking Services among Customers in Malappuram District with Special Reference to State Bank of Travancore” Volume III, No III, September 2013, PP 213-223.
8. MERIDIAN A Biannual National Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies and Research, ISSN 2278-570X entitled “ Impact on Sales Promotional Activities on Branded Food Products with Special Reference to Malappuram District.Vol 2 , No, 4 July 2014 PP94-99.
9. XJORC Xavierian Journal of Research in Commerce Peer Refereed Bi- annual Research Journal, ISSN 2347-372X entitled “ Solid Waste Management in Urban Centre- Key Issues, Vol,1 No,1 September 2013, PP172-177.
10. MIRROR Peer Refereed Bi-annual International Research Journal of Commerce and management & Social Science, ISSN 2249-8117 entitled “ Information and Communication Technology Enabled MGNRGA Process –An Evaluation” Volume 3, No 2, September 2013, PP 177-183.
|Seminar attended||1. Paper presented entitled on “Impact of Globalisation on MSMES Sector in Kerala” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at CMS College Kottayam (Affiliated to MG University), Kerala.
2. Paper presented entitled on “Trends and Dimensions in Internet Banking” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at PSMO College Tirurangadi, Malappuram (Affiliated to University of Calicut), Kerala .
3. Paper presented entitled on “Potentialities of Ecotourism in Malabar Region of Kerala” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at MES KEVEEYAM College Valanchery, Malappuram (Affiliated to University of Calicut), Kerala .
4. Paper presented entitled on “Financial Inclusion through E- Governance with Special Reference to MGNREGs” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at Baselius College Kottayam (Affiliated to MG University), Kerala.
5. Paper presented entitled on “Best Pracices in Financial Inclusion- A Case Study of MGNREGS” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at DevaMatha College Kottayam (Affiliated to MG University), Kerala.
6. Paper presented entitled on “Problems and prospects of E-tailing in India” at UGC Sponsored National Seminar at NSS College NEMMARA, Palakkad (Affiliated to University of Calicut), Kerala
7. Paper presented entitled on “Women Empowerment through MGNRES” at International Conference on Deepening Democracy, Organized by Department of Local Self Government, Government of Kerala
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized|
|Non-academic positions||District Member of TREND
Member of Taluk Hospital Protection Council
Staff Coordinator of SIP( Students Initiative in Palliative)
PRO of PSMO College Alumni Association.