|Educational qualification||M.A., B.Ed., Dip. in Councelling|
|Date of Entry in service||07-10-2014|
|Website/Blog (if any)|
|Teaching area||Indian History|
Research Projects, funding etc.
Books/Chapter in books
|1. Gulf Migration and Socialization of Women in Kerala Society (Proceeding Volume of South Indian History Congress 2013 February, held at Thiruvananthapuram.)
2. From Matrilineal to Matrilineal: A Study of Mappila Tharavadus of North Malabar (The Philosopher Research Journal-2014 April- March)
|Seminar attended||Seminar’s attended and Paper presentations
: 1. Participated in Indian History Congress held at Farook College, Calicut in December 2007.
2. Participated UGC , National Seminar at DGM MES Mampad College in 12th November 2008
3. Participated UGC, National Seminar at University of Calicut, department of Psychology entitled” Learning Disabilities” in January 2009.
4. Participated UGC National Seminar on “Women in Modern Kerala Historicizing Gender, Status and Identity”, held at Farook College ,Calicut,3-4 February 2010
5. Attended the 72nd Session of Indian History Congress at Punjabi University, Patiala,10-13 December 2011 and Presented a paper entitled “Gulf Migration and Changing Roles of Women in Kerala Society” .
6. Attended the 73 rd Session of Indian History Congress at Mumbai University, Mumbai, 28-30 December,2012 and Presented a paper entitled “Disintegration of Matrilineal System among the Mappilas of North Malabar”.
7. Participated in the training program on Transactional Analysis, organized by lifelong learning and extension of the University of Calicut from 25/1/2013 to 27/01/2013. (3days)
8. Participated in the training program on Neuro Linguistic Program(NLP) , organized by lifelong learning and extension of the university of Calicut from 09/03/2013 to 10/03/2013. (2days).
9. Attended 3rd National Conference of World Association for Psychological Rehabilitation on “Psychosocial Therapies: Myth or Reality”, 20-21 July 2013.
10. Presented a paper in the 33th annual session South Indian History Congress held at Kerala University, TVM in February 2013
11. Attended the 74 th Session of Indian History Congress held at Ravenshaw University, Cuttak, Odisha, 28-30 1n December 2013 and Presented a paper entitled” Chaliyar River System in Malabar”.
12 . Presented a paper entitled “Sufi Cult in Malabar” in the 35th annual session of South Indian History Congress held at Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telengana 20-22- February 2015.
13. Participated a 3 day Workshop conducted by Ruth Cohn institute for TCI International (theme-Boundaries are expandable: Do I Dare?)August 2015.
14. Participated in the one day Seminar on “Adolescent’s Suicide Prevention-A Psychosocial Approach”, Organized by Department of Psychology, University of Calicut on 10th September 2015.
|Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized||organized a Pre-Marital Counseling Program for final year degree students under the leadership of Muraleedharan Mullamattom(Psychologist) on March 6th 2015|
|Professional memberships||1, Indian History Congress
2, South Indian History Congress
|Academic positions||1, Member UG Board of Studies, Autonomous College, MES Mampad|
|Countries visited||Saudi Arabia|