Collection of Fees
1. The tuition fee will be collected once every year.
2. The special fee, caution deposit etc. should be paid along with the first installment of tuition fee on the
day of admission. Students of senior classes should remit the same within seven days from the re-opening of
3. If any student fails to pay the fees on the due date, he/she shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs. 5/- along
with the fees on or before the 10th day after the due date. If the 10th day happens to be a holiday, the next
working day will be counted as the 10th day.
4. If the fees with a fine of Rs.5/- is not paid on or before the 10th day after the due date, a fine of Rs. 10/-
will have to be paid.
5. If the fees and fine are not paid before the last opportunity, the name of the student will be removed from
the rolls of the College. He /she will not be eligible for attendance until he / she is re-admitted. If he
/she is to be re-admitted he /she has to apply for the special permission of the Principal and remit Rs.50/-
as a re-admission fee.
6. Full fee concession is granted to students belonging to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other
eligible communities. Students belonging to other backward communities and forward castes shall produce
necessary Income, Nativity and Community Certificates at the time of admission.
7. Other Backward Community students who leave the College during the middle of the academic year are not
eligible for fee concession and they have to pay all fees due at the time of their leaving.
8. Students from other Universities shall pay the matriculation and recognition fee at the time of admission and
apply for recognition of the qualifying examination.
1. The caution deposit will be refunded (after deducting dues, if any) to the students only after the completion
of the course or when the students leave the institution. They should produce the original receipt issued at
the time of admission.
2. All claims for refund of caution deposit shall be preferred before the re-opening date of the next academic
year. After this time limit the names of those who have not claimed the deposit will be published in the
dailies and if the claim for refund is not preferred within two months from the publication, the whole amount
due to the student shall be permanently forfeited and the same will be remitted to the Government.