Mr Anees Ahamed E K is part of the PSMO teaching faculty since 2014. He worked as the Head Department of Physical Education in the MES College Ponnani. He has completed her Master’s in Physical Education and MPhil from Annamalai University, Chidambaram. He has various international and national presentations and publications to his credit. His area of interest includes sports training methodology, Tennis and Cricket
Area of Interest
- Sports training methodology, Tennis and Cricket
- Awards/Recognitions: Chief Minister’s trophy for the best performance in the NCC In the year 2018
- Professional memberships:
- Vice President of Malappuram District Cricket Association 2020 onwards
- Representing to Malappuram District Sports Council from Malappuram District lawn Tennis Association 2018 onwards
- Joint Secretary of Malappuram Soft Ball Tennis Association 2012 onward
- Academic positions:
- Non-Academic positions:
- Date of Entry in Service: 10 – 10 – 2014
- Countries visited: Qatar
- Research (Area/Expertise, Research Projects, funding etc.): Effect Of Isotonic And Isometric Training On Body Composition And Selected Strength Variables Of Different Age Group (MPhil)
Pursuing PhD research on “: “Impact of isotonic and isometric training on physical, morphological and body composition variables among college male students” under the guidance of Dr George Abraham.
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books, Articles, Any other): 1. Published a research paper entitled “Impact of Aerobic Training and Elastic Strength Training on Cardiorespiratory Endurance Among College Male Student” in the JSR International Journal of Scientific Research, Impact Factor 1.8651, ISSN: 2277-8179,volume:3, Issue:7, July 2014.
2. Published a research paper entitled “Effect of Different Intensity Aerobic Exercises on Speed Among Youngsters” in the Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, Impact Factor 1.393, ISSN: 2320-5083, Volume 2, Issue 6, July 2014.
3. Published a research paper entitled “Comparison of Sports and Non-Sports College Male Students Attitude towards Humanity and the Attitude towards Parents and Teachers” in the Research Scholar, Peer Refereed Quarterly Inter-Disciplinary Research Journal Published by Scholars Association of Kerala. ISSN 2249-6696Volume: 4, Issue: 3, September 2014.
4. Published a research chapter entitled “Aging and Health” in the in Recent Research, Multi-Disciplinary Research Journal Published by Dr George Abraham, Ambadi Publishers. ISBN: 978-81-926565-2-6, 10-06-2016
- Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized: 1. Presented a research paper entitled“Effect of Isometric exercise on upper arm girth founder graduate male students” in the UGC Sponsored Two Day International Congress on “Renaissance in Sports – Strategies, Challenges and Choices” Organised by Research Department of Physical Education &Sports Sciences, National College, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, on 29th and 30th August 2014
2. UGC Sponsored Two Day National Seminar on “Physical Activity and Dietary Habits for Healthy Living” conducted by Department of Physical Education, St.Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda from 12th to 13th March 2015 Entitled “Improvement of Stamina and Flexibility by Yoga through Asana and Pranayama”.
3. Attended and presented a paper titled “Management of diabetes through yoga and pranayama practice’ in the International Conference on ‘Yoga and physical activity for better Life” organized by the Department of Physical Education All Saint’s College, Trivandrum on 19th, 20th November 2015.
4. Attended and presented a paper titled “ Cricket Bat Sensor Technology for Batting Skills” in Nation Seminar on “Sports Engineering” organized by School of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Mangattuparamba Campus Kannur University on 7th to 9th February 2019.