Dr. Ali Akshad is an energetic, creative and enthusiastic teacher of this institution. His desire to constantly learn and look for new/ better ideas for teaching. He can understand the different needs and skills that each students brings to the table and works to help each of them attain their goal. Currently, he teaches B.Sc. and M. Sc. Courses. He supervised many UG and PG project works. His research area include Aquatic Biology, Limnology, Fish Biology, Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology, Fish Reproductive Technology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Fish Processing Technology, Biodiversity. He published his research articles in National and and International journal. Presented research papers in various National and International seminars and conferences. Five books has been authored/coauthored by him.
Area of Interest
- Aquatic Biology, Limnology, Fish Biology, Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology, Fish Reproductive Technology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Fish Processing Technology, Biodiversity.
- Awards/Recognitions: Nil
- Professional memberships: Nil
- Academic positions:
- Non-Academic positions: Nil
- Date of Entry in Service:25-11-2021
- Countries visited: Nil
- Research (Area/Expertise, Research Projects, funding etc.):
Aquatic Biology, Limnology, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books, Articles, Any other):
- Seminar/workshops /field oriented programs organized: