Dr Mustafaanand P.H.is an energetic teacher and academician of this institution. He has good depth in plant tissue culture and molecular biology. He has supervised many projects at the UG level. He was the Nodal officer for admission for the last five years and also a UG board member during the academic years 2014-2017. He is a regular invitee to many national and international seminars and workshops. He is the coordinator of the counsel cell of the college
Dr Musthafa Anand
- Area of interest in your discipline: Optics, Spectroscopy
- Professional memberships:
- Academic positions: Board of studies 2014 2017
- Non Academic positions:
- Date of Entry in Service: 11 – 05 – 2010
- Countries visited: Dubai, Iran
- Research (Area/Expertise,Research Projects, funding etc.): Plant tissue culture.
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books,Articles, Any other):
- “In-vitro plant regeneration in Kaempferia rotunda Linn. through somatic embryogenesis – a rare medicinal plant “ Int.J.Curr.Microbiol. App.Sci (2014) 3 (9) 409-414. 2014.
- “In-vitro multiplication of greater galagal(Alpinia galanga (Linn.) Willd) – A Medicimal Plant” Phytomorphology, 47(1) pp.45-50,-1997.
- “In-vitro propagation of Kaempferia rotunda Linn. “Indian crocus” – A Medicinal Plant”. Phytomorphology, 47 (3),pp.281-286,-1997.
- “In-vitro plant regeneration from rhizome bud-derived callus in yellow zedoary (Curcuma aromatica Slisb.)”- 30th Chapter in book Entitled “Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Emerging Trends” Editor, P.B.Kavi Kishor- (1998)-P.NO.187-192
- “Propagation of Medicinal Plants”. Science Express Tuesday 5th May 1998.
- “Medicinal Plants from Laboratory”. Karshika Madyamam News Paper. 1998. (Co-author Papers)
- “Micropropagation of Sweetflag (Acorus calamus) – A medicinal plant”. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Sciences 19 (1997) ,pp.427-429.
- A research paper “Some Preliminary Observations on Daru Haridra – A vanishing Medicinal Plant”. Aryavaidyan, vol VIII, No.1 1994
- Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized: