Mr Ajmal M P joined the department of English as an Assistant Professor in 2013. He obtained Post Graduate Degrees in English Language and Literature and in Sociology. He took up his career as a Lecturer in the Post Graduate and Research Department of English, Farook College (Autonomous), Calicut in 2007. He has been a visiting faculty and a resource person in the preparation of study materials of English at the School of Distance Education, University of Calicut.
- MA in English & Sociology
Area of Interest
- English Language Teaching
- Professional memberships:
- Academic positions: 1. Question Paper setter – Farook College (Autonomous), Calicut. 2. Member, Board of Studies (Add on & Certificate Courses), Department of English, SAFI Institute of Advanced Studies, Affiliated to Calicut University, Vazhayur.
- Non-Academic positions:
- Editor – College News Letter ‘esencia’.
- Fine Arts Director
- Mentor – Walk With a Scholar Programme – an Initiative of Higher Education, Govt. of Kerala
- Member, College Anti-Ragging Squad
- Member, Documentation Committee
- Member, Calendar Committee
- Date of Entry in Service: 21 – 10 – 2013
- Countries visited:KSA
- Research (Area/Expertise,Research Projects, funding etc.):
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books,Articles, Any other):
Prepared study materials for III Sem UG Common Course (English) A05- ‘Literature and Contemporary Issues’ (School of Distance Education, University of Calicut) 2. Participant in the translation of ‘Folklorinnu Oru Patanapadhathi’ by Raghavan Payyanad.
- Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized:
Participated as a Resource Person in a National Level Webinar and attended several National and International Academic Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Webinars etc.