Mrs Ramla k is a good teacher in this institution.She has more than 15 years of teaching experience. she wrote 3 Guidebooks: Essentials of Economics(complementary) Money banking finance and trade, paper for 3rd and 4th-semester history students (both English and Malayalam) and Modern Banking and Insurance(Mal) for 4th semester BA Economics students under Calicut University Co operative store and she is a good academician too.
- Area of interest in your discipline: Micro & Macro Economics
- Professional memberships:
- Academic positions:
- Non Academic positions: NSS Programme Officer- 2010-14.
- Date of Entry in Service: 21 – 07 – 2008
- Countries visited:
- Research (Area/Expertise,Research Projects, funding etc.): Doing PhD on the topic Policy Impact on Higher Education & Their Impact on Muslim Community in Kerala under Kerala University.
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books,Articles, Any other):
- Published an article in IJRAR, entitled Higher Education in Kerala:Trends,Access&Quality,paper ID:IJRAR2001157,Vol.7,issue 1,Feb.2020,impact factor:5.75.
- Published two articles in the ‘Emperor International Journal of Finance and Management”,with ISSN 2395-5929,UGC Jr.No.5308,impact factor-1.14.
a) Trends and Global Competency in the Higher Education of Kerala,on Dec.2017.
b) Higher Educational Vision of the Muslim Female Students in Kerala:Problems and Concerns,on June 2018.
- Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized:
- National Seminar organised on “Impact of Global Economic Crisis on Kerala” on 22 & 23,2011. Funding Agency UGC, New Delhi.
- UGC-national Seminar on Educational Preferences and Uncertainties on 7-8 January, 2016 in PSMO College, Tirurangadi
- UGC- Three day Leadership and Personality Development Camp on 10-12 February, 2012 by PSMO College, Tirurangadi (as NSS Programme Officer)