Ms. Shareefa Beegam PP is part of the PSMO teaching faculty since 2013. She is pursuing her PhD at Farook College, Calicut. She has completed her Master’s in English Language and Literature from Farook College, Calicut and B.Ed from Farook Training College, Calicut. She has various international and national presentations and publications to her credit. Ms Shareefa Beegam’s areas of interest include Gender Studies, Contemporary fiction and Middle East literature.
- Professional memberships:
- Academic positions:
- Non-Academic positions:
- Convenor, Women Cell
- Coordinator, Research Forum, Department of English.
- Departmental coordinator of scholarship
- Departmental coordinator of centre for competitive
- Date of Entry in Service: 23-01-2013
- Countries visited:
- Research (Area/Expertise, Research Projects, funding etc.):
- Gender Studies, Contemporary fiction and Middle East Literatur
- Publications(Journal, Proceedings, Books/Chapter in books, Articles, Any other):
- Seminars/workshops /field oriented programs organized:
- Coordinated a One-Day Workshop for teachers on “Teaching ‘Methodology of Literature and Literary Criticism’” at PSMO College, Tirurangadi on 28th October 2017.
- Coordinated a One Day Orientation Programme for Central University Aspirants at
PSMO College, Tirurangadi.
- Co-ordinated a two-day workshop on Literary and Cultural Theories after World War
II: An Introduction on 12/04/2021 and 13/04/2021
- Providing an online three-month certificate course in Feminist Literary Theory